Company Charges – Prices for 2020-2021
- Weekday Rates (9am – 5pm) – £60 per half hour with a minimum of one hour.
- Weekend Rates – same as weekday, if booked before Friday 5pm. If called out after, it will be £75 per half hour with a minimum of one hour.
- Rates for Emergency Work – £240 to make safe until work can be carried out.
- Rate for Emergency Work – £75 per half hour with a minimum of one hour.
Set prices for certain jobs:
- Sink mixer taps – supply and fit £265, pillar taps £220, basin taps/basin mixer with waste £290, bath shower mixer £445.
- Supply and fit a standard close coupled toilet (in white) – £495, or £650 with soft-close seat and pipework.
- Supply and fit top entry immersion heater – £230, or bottom £295.
- Supply and fit tank ball-valve part 2 – £185.00 or cistern valves can vary on price parts.
- Supply & fit toilet cistern syphons £285.00 (push buttons may vary)
- Supply and fit reviving kit for taps £185.00
- Supply and fit cold water tank (up to 42 gallons) – £780, or expansion £325.00
- Supply and fit hot water cylinder (900 x 450) – £1,290 with pipework.
- Boiler service – £95.00
- Gas Safety Certificate – £95.00
- Weekday Rates for Heating Engineer – £65 per half hour with a minimum of one hour.
- Drainage work £75 per half an hour minimum of one hour